With Covid-19 cases unfortunately on the increase again we want to reassure all our customers that we are doing all we can to protect you, our engineers and our local community while continuing to serve the needs of our customers. We have implemented the following to help everyone remain safe:
- All our engineers will wear masks when attending any indoor job
- All our vans have been kitted out with hand sanitisers, soap and rinse kits and our engineers will be using these regularly
- We will always have a socially distanced safety conversation with customers on the doorstep prior to entering any premises.
- We politely ask for clients to remain in another room while we undertake any internal work.
- We have carried out risk assessments and all our engineers will remain socially distanced at all time.
Our priority is the safety of our clients, our team and their families, so we will do everything we can to keep everyone in our community safe. If you are showing symptoms or are self isolating please contact the office to rearrange your appointment.
Thank you for your continued support.